Welcome to The Point. An exclusive upscale enclave in the popular SW Community of Patterson Heights. Situated on a quiet street and surrounded by million dollar plus homes. This stunning custom-built beauty is nestled back into a protected environmental reserve/greenspace and highlighted by the panoramic river valley and city views offered from the front. Excellent modern open floor plan, including a custom elevator to all levels, will accommodate many different family configurations. The soaring open to above entry is spacious and full of natural light. the open main level is the heart of the home and ideal for large gatherings. The bright and inviting living room boasst beautiful views and a classic brick gas fireplace flanked by custom built-ins. Modern farmhouse dream kitchen features ample amounts of full height, crisp white, custom Legacy cabinetry with crown molding, espresso island and hutch plus under cabinet accent lighting. The gourmet will love the top of the line professional grade appliance package including a 48" gas range and dual dishwashers. The leathered granite countertops and walk-in pantry are the icing on the cake. The adjacent dining room and main floor den both have sliding patios doors to the large rear deck. 3 generous bedrooms up including an impressive master retreat offering beautiful views and a large dressing room/ walk-in closet. The 5 star resort style ensuite does not disappoint. His and her custom vanities, art piece freestanding tub, 2 person, multi-head rain shower and separate matching make-up vanity. The 4th level loft features a full wet bar plus a sunny balcony and would make an excellent hang out space or home gym. The lower level walkout contains the 4th large bedroom complete with full ensuite and walk-in closet.. Full mudroom with built in lockers leads to the fully finished triple garage. Loaded with extras and upgrades including central A/C, epoxy garage floor, custom millwork and so much more. Minutes to downtown, LRT, Westside Rec center, many top schools, shopping and the eclectic shops in Aspen Landing. Quick and Easy access west to Kananaskis and the mountains.More details
Located on a 70 ft lot backing directly onto the city environmental reserve, this property enjoys staggering views over the river valley! Executive level walk out bungalow offers >3500 sq ft of developed living apace. The main level boasts a large living area anchored by a stunning gas fireplace with beautiful millwork. Floor to ceiling windows bring the view in, the sense of privacy the environmental reserve creates must be felt. Ten foot ceiling height throughout the main. Updated kitchen with granite counters, gas cook top, built in wall oven. Dining area is spacious enough to host large dinner gatherings. Convenient mudroom is complete with laundry area and leads to the heated attached TRIPLE garage. Main floor master offers the utmost in convenience & offers staggering views, a 5 pc ensuite and WI closet. 2nd bed/den, full bath complete the main. Lower level walk out is bright and airy. Games rm, media, three more bedrooms, full bath and ample storage. Step out to the garden and immerse yourself in the natural beauty the area commands. A gate at the back of the property leads directly to endless walking paths through some of the cities most pristine natural beauty. A must see for anyone looking for a quiet retreat in the heart of the city. Call for more information.More details
Welcome to this stunning and exceptionally large condo, offering ample space for you, your entertaining needs and dynamite downtown skyline views. We have 2557 sq ft of living areas which exude in natural light from ample windows and two spacious decks. The layout of this unit offers not one, but two living/family rooms - both with tile trimmed gas fireplaces. The kitchen set up is perfect to access either your dining room or your breakfast nook easily and conveniently. The master suite is complete with a very large walk in closet and five piece ensuite. Besides another bedroom and full bathroom, there is a private separate office. Also to complete the package, the laundry room has excellent storage space besides your own storage locker in the underground heated parking area. This unit comes to two parking stalls as well. The complex has a wonderful party room if needed for larger gatherings. This is truly a one of a kind unit with quick and easy access to downtown or shopping.More details
Welcome to an amazing WALKOUT BUNGALOW in sought after Patterson Hill! There are AT LEAST 8 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY this gorgeous home:
1) Very functional layout - this home is perfect for a professional couple working downtown, (or from home!) or someone who is looking for a perfect retirement place. With the office room right at the entrance and a separate entrance to the basement - this is a perfect setup for a work/live scenario. The main floor is WIDE OPEN and has a FORMAL DINING ROOM, a chef's kitchen, cozy living room with a gas fireplace, 2pc bathroom, laundry and a very large master bedroom. 2) Privacy and nature - backing right onto an environmental reserve (which will never be developed!). You are literally living in a park. There are no neighbours behind you and will never be!
3) The design - impressive VAULTED CEILINGS, LARGE WINDOWS (to observe the occasional deer from), impressive foyer and impeccable hardwood flooring throughout the main floor.
4) Grandiose master bedroom with a mind blowing ensuite, walk-in closet, with a fireplace and access to its own deck.
5) The walkout basement with 3 BEDROOMS, full bathroom, huge entertainment/family room with a fireplace, wet bar and a ***TUSCANY INSPIRED WINE ROOM***(there is also hidden playroom for the kids there). This is a perfect space for family entertainment, parties and get togethers....as well as a great place to work/operate your business.
6) State of the art backyard (maintenance free) with a fabulous waterfall and a lot of shrubs and trees. There is also a very secluded covered porch with access to the living room. What an amazing place for children to play and for friends and family to gather.
7) The condition - the home has been meticulously maintained. It's virtually a turn key home!
8) The area - Patterson Hill is one of the top communities in Calgary, only 15 minutes away from downtown, and very short driving distance to Edworthy Park, COP, UofC and Foothills and Children's Hospitals.More details
Impressive! Spotless! Check out the 3D Presentation Icon for a complete easy walk thru at the touch of your Ipad or Computer. Very well cared for home in a very Private quiet location of Patterson Hills. Over 3000sq ft above grade and a fully developed basement. Triple Garage for that growing family! 4 bedrooms up, and 3.5 baths 2 St/Split home features, upon entry you are welcomed by a spacious foyer with soaring vaulted ceilings, open railing on a circular staircase, gleaming marble tile flooring, formal living room, large dining room w/hutch, family room w/ oak custom built-ins. 2 Gas Fireplaces in Living room and Family room. Custom raised oak cabinetry in kitchen, Hardwood floors, island with raised eating ledge, stainless steel appliances, spacious galley kitchen with adjoining breakfast nook leading to your private west facing backyard and maintenance free Trex decking and patio. Upper floor master bedroom w/ huge walk-in closet with professionally installed organizers, 5 piece luxurious bathroom... . ensemble with separate shower, jetted tub and 2 sinks and additional 3 bedrooms up with great closet space, large windows, and a 4 pc main bath. Fully finished basement w/ 8 ft ceilings, 5th guest bedroom, office, 3 pc bath and plenty of storage rooms. Exterior is maintenance free stucco and brick, windows and doors metal cladded, Like to get downtown? A 15 minute drive and you are there! Neighbours are very friendly and respectful. This home shows pride of ownership!!More details
Data supplied by CREB®’s MLS® System. CREB® is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. The Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by CREB®.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.