Located on a 70 ft lot backing directly onto the city environmental reserve, this property enjoys staggering views over the river valley! Executive level walk out bungalow offers >3500 sq ft of developed living apace. The main level boasts a large living area anchored by a stunning gas fireplace with beautiful millwork. Floor to ceiling windows bring the view in, the sense of privacy the environmental reserve creates must be felt. Ten foot ceiling height throughout the main. Updated kitchen with granite counters, gas cook top, built in wall oven. Dining area is spacious enough to host large dinner gatherings. Convenient mudroom is complete with laundry area and leads to the heated attached TRIPLE garage. Main floor master offers the utmost in convenience & offers staggering views, a 5 pc ensuite and WI closet. 2nd bed/den, full bath complete the main. Lower level walk out is bright and airy. Games rm, media, three more bedrooms, full bath and ample storage. Step out to the garden and immerse yourself in the natural beauty the area commands. A gate at the back of the property leads directly to endless walking paths through some of the cities most pristine natural beauty. A must see for anyone looking for a quiet retreat in the heart of the city. Call for more information.More details
Welcome to this stunning and exceptionally large condo, offering ample space for you, your entertaining needs and dynamite downtown skyline views. We have 2557 sq ft of living areas which exude in natural light from ample windows and two spacious decks. The layout of this unit offers not one, but two living/family rooms - both with tile trimmed gas fireplaces. The kitchen set up is perfect to access either your dining room or your breakfast nook easily and conveniently. The master suite is complete with a very large walk in closet and five piece ensuite. Besides another bedroom and full bathroom, there is a private separate office. Also to complete the package, the laundry room has excellent storage space besides your own storage locker in the underground heated parking area. This unit comes to two parking stalls as well. The complex has a wonderful party room if needed for larger gatherings. This is truly a one of a kind unit with quick and easy access to downtown or shopping.More details
Welcome to an amazing WALKOUT BUNGALOW in sought after Patterson Hill! There are AT LEAST 8 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY this gorgeous home:
1) Very functional layout - this home is perfect for a professional couple working downtown, (or from home!) or someone who is looking for a perfect retirement place. With the office room right at the entrance and a separate entrance to the basement - this is a perfect setup for a work/live scenario. The main floor is WIDE OPEN and has a FORMAL DINING ROOM, a chef's kitchen, cozy living room with a gas fireplace, 2pc bathroom, laundry and a very large master bedroom. 2) Privacy and nature - backing right onto an environmental reserve (which will never be developed!). You are literally living in a park. There are no neighbours behind you and will never be!
3) The design - impressive VAULTED CEILINGS, LARGE WINDOWS (to observe the occasional deer from), impressive foyer and impeccable hardwood flooring throughout the main floor.
4) Grandiose master bedroom with a mind blowing ensuite, walk-in closet, with a fireplace and access to its own deck.
5) The walkout basement with 3 BEDROOMS, full bathroom, huge entertainment/family room with a fireplace, wet bar and a ***TUSCANY INSPIRED WINE ROOM***(there is also hidden playroom for the kids there). This is a perfect space for family entertainment, parties and get togethers....as well as a great place to work/operate your business.
6) State of the art backyard (maintenance free) with a fabulous waterfall and a lot of shrubs and trees. There is also a very secluded covered porch with access to the living room. What an amazing place for children to play and for friends and family to gather.
7) The condition - the home has been meticulously maintained. It's virtually a turn key home!
8) The area - Patterson Hill is one of the top communities in Calgary, only 15 minutes away from downtown, and very short driving distance to Edworthy Park, COP, UofC and Foothills and Children's Hospitals.More details
Impressive! Spotless! Check out the 3D Presentation Icon for a complete easy walk thru at the touch of your Ipad or Computer. Very well cared for home in a very Private quiet location of Patterson Hills. Over 3000sq ft above grade and a fully developed basement. Triple Garage for that growing family! 4 bedrooms up, and 3.5 baths 2 St/Split home features, upon entry you are welcomed by a spacious foyer with soaring vaulted ceilings, open railing on a circular staircase, gleaming marble tile flooring, formal living room, large dining room w/hutch, family room w/ oak custom built-ins. 2 Gas Fireplaces in Living room and Family room. Custom raised oak cabinetry in kitchen, Hardwood floors, island with raised eating ledge, stainless steel appliances, spacious galley kitchen with adjoining breakfast nook leading to your private west facing backyard and maintenance free Trex decking and patio. Upper floor master bedroom w/ huge walk-in closet with professionally installed organizers, 5 piece luxurious bathroom... . ensemble with separate shower, jetted tub and 2 sinks and additional 3 bedrooms up with great closet space, large windows, and a 4 pc main bath. Fully finished basement w/ 8 ft ceilings, 5th guest bedroom, office, 3 pc bath and plenty of storage rooms. Exterior is maintenance free stucco and brick, windows and doors metal cladded, Like to get downtown? A 15 minute drive and you are there! Neighbours are very friendly and respectful. This home shows pride of ownership!!More details
RARE OFFERING, looking for ELEGANCE with something a little special? This truly individual home offers so much FLEXIBILITY of use the choice is yours! The main bungalow was added onto shortly after being built to add a few steps up and down creating a home with character and charm. Flooded with natural light the main floor opens from the foyer into stunning living room and dining room surrounding a central staircase with french doors to the yard below. Double doors from the living room enter a great office/den or make an extra bedroom while huge powder room could easily house a shower too. From the dining room the kitchen will please any chef with ample cabinetry, gas cook top, stainless steel appliances and huge counter space and opens to a library, office or cozy nook. French doors from here lead to the private front deck , bbq area and casual dining space. A few steps up the Master suite includes en suite with soaker tub and standing shower plus spacious walk in closet. A few steps down and the Family room enjoys views of the yard, double doors to deck and an ideal place to relax. The central staircase leads to the basement with great sized 2nd bedroom, bathroom and laundry. A huge flexible room used as a bedroom with sitting area awaits your family needs, 2 bedrooms/ bedroom and family room/ rec room, the choice is yours. Double front detached garage, parking for 6 cars and beautifully landscaped yard, professionally designed with Perennial beds for stunning spring and summer displays, this home must be seen to be appreciated.More details
Data is supplied by Pillar 9® MLS® System. Pillar 9® is the owner of the copyright in its MLS®System. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by Pillar 9®.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.